FAQ about Farming Simulator 22
Many Farming Simulator players have a lot of questions. So, we decided to create an FAQ about the upcoming Farming Simulator 22 game. This article we will be constantly updating.
1. When will be released Farming Simulator 22?
Farming Simulator 22 releases November 22nd 2021.
2. Will I need better specifications of PC to play FS22?
Today there is no official PC requirements, but game developers announced a new Farming Simulator 22 optimisation engine. So, most likely, if you played successfully FS19, you will play FS22 also.
3. Does FS22 will have mods compatibility?
Giants officially reported that Farming Simulator 22 will have mods compatibility. You will download mods from websites, like this or directly from the Farming Simulator hub.
4. I enjoyed the FS19 seasons mod. Can I expect this mod for FS22?
You will not need Farming Simulator seasons mod anymore, because this feature will be included in the game by default. But, likely, the modding community will improve this functionality with mods. So, you can expect better seasons functionality with mods.
5. What consoles will be available to play Farming Simulator 22?
Farming Simulator 22 will available for Windows, macOS, PS 4 & 5, Xbox Series S & X, Xbox One and Google Stadia.
6. Is Farming Simulator 22 different from last-gen consoles?
Technically there is no difference between PS4 or PS5 and Xbox One or Xbox X series. This is the same game for all consoles. But you can expect with last-gen consoles better graphics and game performance.
7. Does FS22 will have multiplayer?
Yes, Farming Simulator 22 will have online multiplayer, like FS19.
8. Does FS 22 will have Collectors or a Special edition?
Game developers will release a limited edition of the Collector’s edition. Read more about it here.
9. What price of this game?
Farming Simulator 22 pre-order price is 49.99 USD.
10. Does the game will have American maps?
FS22 will have a default map inspired by the North American landscape. It will name Elmcreek.
11. Does the game will have European maps?
Game developers introduced a French-inspired map, which reflects European countries. It will name Haut-Beyleron.
12. Can I use Farming Simulator 19 mods for FS22?
No, FS19 mods will not be compatible with Farming Simulator 22.
13. Is Farming Simulator 22 multiplayer will have a crossplay feature?
Yes, developers announced that FS22 will have crossplay multiplayer.
14. Where to find explanations of FS22 icons?
What means every single icon you can see in this article.
hey i’m looking for a semi trailer with a large capacity. i have a combine that has a 500000 capacity and cant find a trailer big enough. i had 1 in 19 which held 1 mill to 5 mill