Many Farming Simulator players have a lot of questions. So, we decided to create an FAQ about the upcoming Farming Simulator 22 game. This article we will be constantly updating.
1. When will be released Farming Simulator 22?
Farming Simulator 22 release date is 2021 autumn. There is no exactly date yet.
2. Will I need better specifications of PC to play FS22?
Today there is no official PC requirements, but game developers announced about a new Farming Simulator 22 optimisation engine. So, most likely, if you played successfuly FS19, you will can play FS22 also.
3. Does FS22 will have mods compatibility?
Giants officialy reported, that Farming Simulator 22 will have mods compatibility. You will can download mods from websites, like this or directly from Farming Simulator hub.
4. I enjoyed FS19 seasons mod. Can I expect this mod for FS22?
You will not need Farming Simulator seasons mod anymore, because this feature will be included in the game by default. But, likely, the modding community will improve this functionality with mods. So, you can expect better seasons functionality with mods.
5. What consoles will available to play Farming Simulator 22?
Farming Simulator 22 will available for Windows, MacOS, PS 4 & 5, Xbox Series S & X, Xbox One and Google Stadia.
6. Is Farming Simulator 22 different with last-gen consoles?
Technicaly there is no difference between PS4 or PS5 and Xbox One or Xbox X series. This is the same game for all consoles. But you can expect with last-gen consoles better graphics and game performance.
7. Does FS22 will have multiplayer?
Yes, Farming Simulator 22 will have online multiplayer, like FS19.
8. Does FS 22 will have Collector’s or Special edition?
Game developers will release limited edition of Collector’s edition. Read more about it here.